Sunday, February 14, 2010

We have a mover and a shaker!

Baby has been kicking up a storm recently! I've been able to feel him/her in there a few times a day for past 3 days or so. Just a few minutes ago I felt a few sharp kicks, grabbed Steve's hand and pressed it to my belly and he felt one too! VERY cool. Definitely a moment to remember!!

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: down 1 lb from pre pg weight
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing 1 pair of maternity pants, altho I can fit into some of my regular pants. They're just comfy. And I have a few long sleeved t-shirts that are maternity. I don't need the belly room yet, I just like the length. (same as last week)
Sleep: I'm pretty much back to normal with sleeping. I still love my naps though!
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move!!
Movement: I'm feeling jabs around my bladder. It's the strangest feeling!
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing!
What I am looking forward to: More movement from baby!
Words of Wisdom: Listen to your body and yourself. Don't rely on info in pregnancy books too much, everyone's body is different!

About  Baby:
 
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment