I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move tonight. I felt a flutter in my lower abdomen that felt like when you go over a steep hill and your stomach drops out, but I was just sitting on the couch. :) Hi Baby!
We also got to hear the heartbeat this week and it was AMAZING!!!!!! It sounded like a little horse galloping away inside me. So cool.
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: down 1 lb from pre pg weight
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing 1 pair of maternity pants, altho I can fit into some of my regular pants. They're just comfy. And I have a few long sleeved t-shirts that are maternity. I don't need the belly room yet, I just like the length.
Sleep: I'm pretty much back to normal with sleeping, thank goodness. The fatigue seems to be going away as well.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat!
Movement: I think I've felt some flutters. I can't wait to feel more.
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Wine
What I am looking forward to: More movement from baby!
About Baby:
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

Yay for feeling the baby move for the first time!!
ReplyDeleteI read too =) That's awesome you're beginning to feel the baby!
ReplyDeleteI am excited you think you felt the baby!
ReplyDelete