Monday, March 15, 2010

21 weeks!

Just got back from spending a week in Kentucky with my sister. The week went SO quickly but we had a really good time. She is so excited about my pregnancy and would talk to the baby every day and rub my belly. She even got to feel the baby kick. Baby loves when I play music on my belly and goes nuts kicking around, Torey got to feel some of those kicks. It was great!

Steve and I are looking for an apartment to move into in May. It's exciting but also stressful as we try to find the perfect place for our growing family. Space is a huge issue. We need space for the baby and space for all of our existing furniture. Storage space, outdoor space, parking space... ugh. Now my head is spinning again. haha. We have plenty of time though. We'll find something!

How far along? 201weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? I bought a bunch more shirts this week, thank goodness. I was SO sick of wearing the same 3 shirts all of the time. :)
Sleep: I'm still very much a night owl . I was traveling so sleep was kind of all over the place but I had a few good 4 hour stretches of sleep this week which was a pleasant surprise!
Best moment this week: Playing music to my belly, Ingrid Michaelson to be exact, and feeling the baby dance around.
Sex of the baby: Still not finding out... tomorrow would be the big day if we were going to though.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Sitting comfortably for a long period of time.
What I am looking forward to: We get to see the baby TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Milestones: Both Torey and Steve feeling outside kicks. Baby is getting stronger!
Words of Wisdom: Drink tons of water!

What's going on with Baby with week:

Your Baby: Week 21

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment