How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 25lbs
Symptoms: Occasional heartburn, having to pee all of the time and eat all of the time.
Maternity clothes? I'm either in maternity clothes or pajamas.
Sleep: ugh, what's that?
Best moment this week: putting together the stroller, swing etc and imagining Baby C using them!
Sex of the baby: Surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? eek, I think it's starting to pop out on one side! It's especially funny looking because it's the only part of my belly that isn't tan from Mexico!
What I miss: ease of movement
Movement: Baby moves all the time, it feels like s/he is running out of space in there!
What I am looking forward to: We leave for Cleveland on Friday for another shower. I'm so excited to see my aunts, grandma, cousins and Ohio friends. Not particularly looking forward to the 6 hour drive though!
Milestones: Belly button popping out seems like a milestone!
Words of Wisdom: Don't wish away your pregnancy!
What's going on with Baby?
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment