Sunday, May 30, 2010
32 Weeks
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 24lbs
Maternity clothes? I've been living in my Old Navy tank tops, yoga pants, gauchos and jersey knit skirts.
Sleep: Still up every 2-3 hours but I've been sleeping well in between.
Best moment this week: My baby shower last week was fantastic.
Sex of the baby: Surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow!
What I miss: ease of movement
Movement: Baby moves all the time, I even got it on video this week
What I am looking forward to: I'm shooting a wedding today and I think it's going to be great, but I'm looking forward to it being over. I think I will be exhausted.
Milestones: Our crib was delivered this week! Crazy!
Words of Wisdom: It's a fine line between pushing yourself and over doing it. It's ok to walk that line sometimes but be careful and drink lots of water! :)
What's going on with Baby:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment