How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: Haven't weighed myself since last week, I'm guessing 21 or 22lbs
Maternity clothes? Still hating my maternity jeans. I also hate my bras. Pretty annoyed with all of my clothes right now actually, can it please just get warm and stay warm? Please?
Sleep: Some nights are ok, some nights are... not OK. I still get my best sleep in the morning after Steve leaves for work.
Best moment this week: I felt a new kind of kick, my tummy actually vibrated, it was bizarre!
Sex of the baby: Surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow!
What I miss: Being able to bend at the waist and still breathe! I also miss being able to carry things heavier than 15-20lbs without feeling like I'm straining my belly
What I am looking forward to: Movers come on Friday! Eek! Still so much to do!
Milestones: My first mother's day? I've got nothing this week!
Words of Wisdom: Take breaks, break things down into manageable tasks, it will all get accomplished in the end!
What's going on with baby:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment