Sunday, May 2, 2010

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 18 lbs (some of that weight last week was water weight fo sho)
Maternity clothes? I hate my maternity jeans, but refuse to buy nicer ones with less than 3 months to go. Yoga pants are my friend.
Sleep: I'm up every 1.5-2 hours at night. I usually visit the bathroom every time I wake up just in case, but sometimes I just wake up because I'm uncomfortable. I'm hoping these catnaps will serve me well when I'm up all night with baby!
Best moment this week: Picking up the keys to our new place
Sex of the baby: Surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow!
What I miss: I miss having energy and being able to be active and able to lift/carry things. Moving is going to be hard.
What I am looking forward to: Painting and decorating the nursery and the rest of the apartment.
Milestones: I'm in my third trimester. WEIRD!
Words of Wisdom: Take it easy and drink lots of water!

What's going on with baby:


By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment