How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 20lbs, been holding steady the past few weeks.
Maternity clothes? I just want to wear pajamas... haha
Sleep: Still up every 2-3 hours but I've been sleeping well in between.
Best moment this week: Kelly coming to visit
Sex of the baby: Surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow! it's really weird looking :)
What I miss: Feeling like I have control over my own body.
Movement: Baby moves all the time, feeling these movements is the best part of my days.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower, seeing my mom and sister and my friends!
Milestones: nothing major. Everything is measuring on track though.
Words of Wisdom:Appreciate your husband!
What's going on with Baby:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment