How far along? 7 weeks today!
Total weight gain: down 3lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I've been opting for comfort preferring yoga pants and wearing the belly band with my jeans unbuttoned. Why be uncomfortable?
Sleep: After my 2 day migraine my sleep schedule is totally messed up so I'm staying up as long as I can tonight in hopes of actually sleeping through the night.
Best moment this week: We had our first ultrasound and seeing that little flickering heartbeat on the screen was nothing short of magical.
Movement: Not for a while yet!
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Going and entire day without feeling sick to my stomach. I also miss my migraine drugs. Tylenol just is NOT the same!
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to getting to 8 weeks. That seems like a milestone for some reason.
Weekly Wisdom: If you feel like crap, it's ok to put yourself first. I was nowhere near as productive this week as I had hoped to be but forcing myself to do work would have just prolonged how awful I felt.
No noticable bump yet. I'll probably look like this for awhile but I want to keep posting belly pictures anyhow. :) You might notice that my hair is different. I decided to go closer to my natural color so it will grow out better over the course of the pregnancy. Don't worry, I just did foils so no dye actually touched my skin. It's perfectly safe! I like the darker look and so does Steve. It was time!

Love your new hair color! Good choice!
ReplyDelete