How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain: down 6lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet !
Sleep: I'm pretty much screwed in the sleep department. Naps are my friend, sleeping at night is not.
Best moment this week: At our appointment we were talking to the doctor about what happens after delivery and asked about the baby being placed on my chest and I almost started crying! It's so crazy to imagine that!
Movement: Not for a while yet
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: OK, I kind of miss drinking. Especially at the holiday parties. But it's worth it!
What I am looking forward to: We are telling the rest of my extended family on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and I can't wait!
Weekly Wisdom: Wait as long as you want to tell people but I'll be honest, telling people in person is SO much fun!!
We've started telling some of our close friends in person so by the time we reveal things on facebook our close friends will already know. It's a BLAST! I can't wait until it's totally out in the open and there's no more hiding.
The pregnancy is definitely feeling more real as my body is changing. I'll spare you the details but I'm definitely feeling a difference! Another 4-6 weeks and I'll have an obvious bump and shortly after that I'll be able to feel the baby move and that will be AMAZING! So much to look forward to!
Very glad to report that I still don't have morning sickness and I've been blessed with a great first trimester (so far).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment