Friday, January 1, 2010

10 & 11 weeks and Happy New Year!

I've been neglecting this blog a little bit over the holidays since I've been out of town a lot but that's no excuse!So here's a double post for you. :)

12/25/09
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain: down 5 lbs from pre pg weight
Maternity clothes? Not yet !
Sleep: I'm pretty much screwed in the sleep department. Naps are my friend, sleeping at night is not. (this hasn't changed from last week)
Best moment this week: We told my extended family on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Everyone is so excited for us and it's nice to be OUT and able to talk about it.
Movement: 5 or 6 more weeks!
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Still kind of miss drinking. Especially this time of year. Old habits die hard I guess!
What I am looking forward to: Telling our friends at New Year's Eve and then revealing on facebook. Although I'm a little bit nervous about the facebook reveal for some reason!

1/1/10
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain: down 5 lbs from pre pg weight
Maternity clothes? I actually had a little shopping spree at Old Navy this week and have been wearing maternity tees the past few days. So comfy and they don't make me look totally shapeless. Still in normal pants, for now.
Sleep: I've slept SO much this week it's ridiculous! I had a migraine the day after Xmas that lasted for three days so I pretty much lost those days from sleeping. I've been feeling pretty exhausted in general though.
Best moment this week: We told our friends at the New Year's Eve party we attended and it was so fun to talk about it with them all night!
Movement: Hopefully in 5-6 more weeks
Gender: It will be a surprise! (altho after shopping for some baby clothes I'm already frustrated with the lack of gender neutral clothing! I hope our kid likes duckies and froggies)
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: I miss my amazing migraine drugs that I can no longer take. :)
What I am looking forward to: Coming out on facebook and I'm looking forward to 2010 in general!

Happy New Year Everyone! May peace and joy be with you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment