How far along? 8weeks today!
Total weight gain: down 3lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet !
Sleep: I've been staying up really late, waking up every hour during the night and getting my best sleep between 7-10am.
Best moment this week: Baby is now a fetus and no longer an embryo. That feels pretty significant!
Movement: Not for a while yet!
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not much. I don't miss drinking like I thought I might. It feels weird not telling people. I'll be so happy when we can share our joyful news!
What I am looking forward to: Telling my extended family at Christmas and my friends shortly after. I'm looking forward to when I actually have a belly to show off and some of my answers to these questions can change! haha
Weekly Wisdom: On days when you don't feel sick or you don't 'feel pregnant', try to enjoy it instead of worrying!
Our next appointment is 12/21 but that's just for questions. I won't get to see the baby again until 12 weeks (if we decide to do an NT scan) and if we don't do the genetic testing I won't see baby until 20 weeks :( I wish I could see the baby every day! Not for anything practical, I just want to see the heart beating again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment