Saturday, April 10, 2010

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Pretty much exclusively in maternity clothes. I'm not a big fan of maternity jeans (at least the ones I have) because they keep falling down! Even the 'full panel' ones don't actually fit over my belly so I don't really understand them. That being said, I don't want to invest in designer maternity jeans since I only have a bit more than 3 months left and I'll be able to wear skirts/dresses all summer!
Sleep: I stay up late, sleep late, and get up probably 2-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. I'm beginning to wonder how long it will be before I actually get a full night's sleep again!
Best moment this week: I passed the glucose tolerance test so I know I don't have gestational diabetes
Sex of the baby: It's a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: My pre-pregnancy clothes.
What I am looking forward to: My birthday and our trip to Mexico!
Milestones: Kicks are becoming more frequent and Baby will kick in spurts with several kicks in a row, it's so cool! Words of Wisdom: Don't forget to update your blog :)


What's going on with Baby this week:


Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment