Saturday, November 14, 2009

4 weeks pregnant!



How far along? 4 weeks today!
Total weight gain: 0. I have a feeling this will not last!
Maternity clothes? Not yet. There may be a bella band in my future
Sleep: Love it. But the fatigue hasn't hit yet.
Best moment this week: Seeing that faint faint line on the pregnancy test then the digital 'Pregnant'. Also, telling Steve was fantastic.
Movement: Not for a while yet!
Gender: It will be a surprise! (unless we break down haha. Steve is adamant about not finding out)
Labor Signs: None. At this point it would be miscarriage signs, God forbid!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing. I'm so happy right now.
What I am looking forward to: Telling our families!!
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to freak out about the pregnancy vanishing. "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby"
Milestones: BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment