How far along? 6 weeks today!
Total weight gain: 0.
Maternity clothes? Not yet but my jeans are getting tight around the waist!
Sleep: I wake up at night a lot and usually end up getting up to pee in case that was the reason I woke up in the first place. I've also had VERY vivid dreams, some scary, some just weird.
Best moment this week: Telling our families! That was truly a once in a lifetime experience and I'm so happy we didn't wait!
Movement: Not for a while yet!
Gender: It will be a surprise!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Eating whatever I want without having to think about whether or not it is safe.
What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment is on Friday afternoon and I'm hoping to see the heartbeat!!
Weekly Wisdom: Be thankful for mild symptoms! I keep waiting to get really sick but I found out that my mom was never sick when she was pregnant so I'm hoping I inherited that from her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment